The Right Umbrella To Hold
For $199.00 per year
Hear the TRUTH before it happens
Heating repairs and Cooling repairs in a Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning system's operation can be detected early on, and being detected early can decide life of important components and prevent awkward untimely break downs.
Most home owners do not notice their Heating,Ventilation and Air Conditioning system is malfunctioning or performing poorly until the system shuts down.Heating repairs or Cooling repairs are an unfortunate way to approach Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Maintenance.
The Maintenance Contract pays for itself with the first repair!
Does dirty HVAC systems lead to inefficiencies?
THE ANSWER IS YES!!!
Dirty Condenser Coils
Dirty Fan Blades
These small malfunctions, errors and inefficiences lead to
HVAC system break downs and poor performance causing wasted ENERGY with high GAS and ELECTRIC BILLS!
Regular maintenance to your HVAC system is the best way to prevent awkward break down and save money on your bills over the long run.
Our Maintenance Agreement provide
Visual Inspection of Systems
- Electrical-loose or burnt wiring
- Duct-search for air leakage
- Drainage-search for possible blockage
- Motors-search for oil leakage
- Housing-search for mold, mildew and excessive dust
Perform task of:
- Electrical-minor repairs:such as wire nuts or spades
- Duct-re-tape minor duct problems
- Drainage- suck clear drain lines with wet/dry vacuum
- Motors-oil motors (if applicable)
- Housing-brush or vacuum and wipe down cabinet
Check Operation in all modes of Heating and Cooling
- In Cool mode, we gather information such as: suction and discharge pressures, superheat for proper dehumidification, return and supply temperature to determine efficiency, amperages on all motors.
- In Water Source Cool mode, we gather information such as: does the circulator pump turn on and amperage during operation, suction and discharge pressures of freon/refrigerate, return and supply air temperatures, return and supply water temperatures.
- In Heat Pump mode, we gather information such as: suction and discharge pressures, sub cooling to determine if system is low in freon/refrigerant, return and supply air temperatures to determine efficiency, amperage on all motors.Also check amperage on Heat Kit in auxiliary heat of Heat Pump mode and temperature rise with auxiliary heat on.
- In Emergency Heat mode we gather information such as: does condensing unit turn off when in Emergency Heat, amperage of motor and heat kit, return and supply air temperatures to determine efficiency.
- In Gas Furnace mode we gather information such as: does system go through sequence of operation timely and properly, gas pressure, return and supply air temperatures, amperages on all motors.
- In Water Source Heating mode we gather information such as: does circulator pump turn on and amperage draw during operation, return and supply air temperatures, return and supply water temperatures
Notify customer of all recommendations in writing with Flat Rate Pricing before any additional work is done!
- Become a priority customer
- Get service before none priority customer's
- Get 20% off of Flat Rate Pricing
- Never an overtime rate(reg.$99.00)
- Never a diagnostic charge(reg.$75.00)
- Get 1 pound refrigerate FREE(reg.$50.00)
We provide services to the following areas: